As the holidays come fast approaching, and many of us spend more time with our pets, there are some new products you may want to consider getting for your furry friends. There are a lot of pet gadgets on the market, but a lot of them are pretty expensive and are aimed more at people rather than pets, so here are some of the best pet gadgets that we think are great to have around and are reasonably priced.
- Cheerble. Cheerble is a ball that can jump and roll around and change colors. There’s more to it, though. The ball has sensors inside it, and it connects to an app on your phone. The app can tell when it’s in a charging station, and when your cat starts playing with it, the ball will roll around. There are rules to follow, and the ball will play by them. But it’s all up to the cat. She can control how the ball moves and what it does.
- Litter-Robot 3 Connect. Litter-Robot 3 Connect is the latest version of the popular Litter-Robot series of innovative self-cleaning litter boxes that use a patented “flip-up” system that makes it as easy to empty as it is to clean. The Litter-Robot 3 Connect is a multi-functional device that is built with both an easy-to-use app and an integrated motion sensor that alerts you at different times during the day to move your cat to its litter box to clean. It also comes with a remote control that allows you to clean your pet’s litter box without having to pick up the litter physically.
- Dyson Purifier Cool TP07. If you’ve been a fan of Dyson’s vacuum cleaners for a number of years, we’re sure that you will be impressed with their latest offerings as I was with their earlier models. The Purifier Cool (TP07) is a compact yet powerful home air purifier. It’s meant to help remove mold and spores from the air, and it works with a filter that can be cleaned regularly. It’s a good option for someone looking for an effective air purifier for their home or a pet owner trying to protect their animals from allergens and other pollutants.
That said, are you wondering, “how do air purifier works to clean the air completely”? Well, you would be surprised to know how it does! The RUHENS air purifiers, for example, happen to be equipped with twin UVC lights at the core to provide superior disinfection and protection. Furthermore, the above-mentioned HEPA purifiers seem to be CADR-certified and can remove all suspended particles with up to eight different levels of filtration. Unlike other air purifiers, these HEPA filters can not only capture airborne viruses or bacteria; they actually kill them, ensuring cleaner air and a healthier environment.
- Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL R101AE. As the sun sets on your day, you’re likely to find yourself wishing you had more time to relax and unwind. One way to fulfill that wish is with a pet robot, like the Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL R101AE. This robotic vacuum cleans up pet hair and cleans up small messes in the house, such as dirt and debris. It is one of the best pet gadgets for your house. It has a built-in smart tracking system to keep track of the location of the machine. Its large bag can hold up to 300 pounds of debris, and it can clean your entire home – just connect it to your existing vacuum.
- Furbo Interactive Dog Camera. The Furbo Interactive Dog Camera is one of the best pet gadgets on the market today, and it’s definitely a worthwhile purchase for dog owners. Furbo is a smart camera that lets you see and hear your pet, regardless of where they are in your home. It’s the first smart pet camera that’s truly smart and interactive. The device is an excellent new way to keep tabs on your furry friend, and it’s perfect for homeowners with active pets who want a way to keep tabs on their pets while away. Plus, it’s now far more affordable than it was when it first launched in 2015.
- Pet Friend Cat Fountain. One good way to keep your cat entertained and amused is through the use of a cat fountain. The pet fountain is a great way to provide fresh water for your cat at all times. But an interesting and unique pet fountain is the Pet Friend Cat fountain. This device is basically a spill-proof, pet-friendly fountain that dispenses water that’s a blend of lavender and eucalyptus essential oils. The blend is designed to soothe cats’ throats and stimulate their lungs, which helps to keep them hydrated and prevent them from getting sick.
The pet industry is flooded with all kinds of adorable gadgets, many of which can be used to help our furry friends live healthier life. These gadgets can make a big difference in your pet’s life, from the best exercise machines to the best pet cameras.